2018 ARGO Avenger 8x8 STR
Call for Price
GET THE FULL ARGO EXPERIENCE.
For customers who prefer a larger, more robust machine, the 2018 Avenger Series models are the most popular vehicles in Argo's XTV lineup, with a 30 HP liquid-cooled electronic fuel-injected Kohler engine providing plenty of power for making it through sand, snow, swamps or whatever you can throw at it.
- Engine: Kohler Aegis
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Engine Type: 4 cycle OHV gasoline-powered engine features electronic fuel injection (EFI), full pressure lubrication and V-twin cylinders.
- Horsepower: 30
- Displacement: 747 cc
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Alternator: Optional
- Service Brakes: Hydraulic
- Steering Brakes: Hydraulic
- Brake Cooling Fan: Optional
- Steering: One-piece, ergonomic handlebar. Steering control features hand brake. For safety and ease of handling, the Argo steering transmission provides continuous torque to all axels.
- Controls: Right-hand twist grip throttle. Dash mounted light and ignition switch.
- Clutch: Belt-driven, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) maximizes engine power to the transmission.
- Transmission: Admiral
- Transmission Option: STD, HT, or HS
- Drive System: Chain drive to machined sprockets. 1 3/8 in. diameter axles with triple sealed greaseable outer bearings
- Final Drive: RC50-2 and RC60 roller chain drive to all 8 axles
- HD Drive Belt: Optional
- Frame: Formed steel channel frame, welded for high strength and durability. Protected with Bonderite® epoxy-acrylic base coat, textured black epoxy top coat.
- Body: Vacuum formed High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) one-piece lower body.
- Full Skid Plate: Standard
- Brushguard: Optional
- Winch: Optional
- Bilge Pump: Standard
- Load Capacity - Land: 1,045 lb. (474 kg)
- Load Capacity - Rear Compartment: -----
- Load Capacity - Water: 895 lb. (406 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,800 lb. (816 kg)
- Seating Capacity - Land: 6
- Seating Capacity - Water: 4
- Fuel Capacity: 7.1 US gallons (27 litres) See-through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hrs. operation.
- Speed - Land: 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Speed - Water: 3 mph (5 km/h)
- Shipping Weight: 1,355 lb. (615 kg)
- Length: 119 in (3,023 mm)
- Width: 60 in (1,524 mm)
- Height: 46 in (1,169 mm)
- Axle Bearing Extensions: Standard
- Instrumentation: LCD Digital Gauge Cluster: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Hour Meter, Tachometer. Low Oil Pressure, Check Engine and Parking Brake Reminder Lights
- Entry Step: Standard
- Tires: Argo AT189 25x12.00-9 NHS
- Ground Pressure: 2.5 psi (17.2 kPa) using tires
- Ground Clearance (Tires): 9.5 in (241 mm)
- Ground Clearance (Tracks): 10.5 in (267 mm)
- Operating Conditions: All weather, all terrain, -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 HP Engine - Kohler V-Twin, liquid cooled
- Argo Admiral Transmission
- 25" tires with steel rims
- Single entry step
- Standard axle bearing extensions
- Carry up to 1045 lb. (474 kg) of cargo and equipment
- Engine: Dependable ECH air-cooled Kohler gas engines features electronic fuel injection (EFI) to deliver sure starts in any climate conditions, including high altitudes.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) All-Terrain Body: Both Argo's lower and upper body are manufactured using a high density polyethylene material that's engineered to keep water hazards out and environmental hazards in. The smooth, durable underbody floats over potential snags, stumps whether you're forging through the mud, skimming over snow or scrambling over hard rock.
- Transmission Options: Precision gearing and high performance transmissions Rims Aluminum beadlock rims Muffler New QT quiet muffler
- Low Pressure Tires: Argo tires are custom engineered to provide propulsion for the vehicle when used amphibiously and to provide superior traction when off-roading in challenging terrain.
- Sound System: LX models are loaded for sound with a Jensen® 4-channel 40 Watt sound system.
- Engine Type
- 4 cycle OHV gasoline-powered engine features electronic fuel injection (EFI), full pressure lubrication and V-twin cylinders.
- 747 cc
- Liquid Cooled
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.1 US gallons (27 litres) See-through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hrs. operation.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,800 lb. (816 kg)
- Drive System
- Chain drive to machined sprockets. 1 3/8 in. diameter axles with triple sealed greaseable outer bearings
- 1 Year