2018 Polaris Industries Sportsman® Touring 570 - Indy Red
Call for Availability
Sportsman® Touring 570 - Indy Red
- The Sportsman® Touring 570 delivers the hardest working, smoothest riding performance that makes Sportsman the best selling automatic 4x4 ATV of all time, along with an integrated passenger seat system for 2-Up versatility. With our seating system, specially designed for full comfort and support, you'll be ready to take on any job or trail whether you go it alone or bring a friend along for the ride.
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, take on the toughest terrain, and bring a passenger along for the big jobs.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- Variable assist Electric Power Steering on EPS models.
- Easily readable digital display.
Payload & Towing
- The Sportsman Touring 570's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Haul more with 575 lbs. payload capacity and 270 lbs. of combined front and rear rack capacity.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman Touring 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our Half Shaft Drive Axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 44 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 728 lb (330 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb / 180 lb (41 kg / 82 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.75 gal (25.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 86 x 48 x 48 in (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb (261 kg )
- Seat Height: 33.75 in (85.7 cm)
- Wheelbase: 56 in (142.2 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 728 lb (330 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb / 180 lb (41 kg / 82 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.75 gal (25.5 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86 x 48 x 48 in (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- 56 in (142.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights