2019 Suzuki DR-Z125
Inspired by Suzuki's championship-winning RM-Z motocross bikes, the DR-Z125 has sharp-looking fenders, number plates, and frame covers. It's lightweight and strong powerband allows the DR-Z to rise to any challenge. When you've got a DR-Z, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing whoops, jumps, and washboards everywhere you look.
Blending race inspired looks along with an exciting entry-level off road package creates the Suzuki DR-Z125. Built around a time proven chassis and engine package. Inheriting sleek designs from its RM-Z brothers, the DR-Z125 yields motocross styling that looks good at the local track or a favorite trail.
- Aggressively styled bodywork, number plates and graphics built to look exactly like the race winning RM-Z competition models.
- Compact 124cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine designed for ease-of operation and low maintenance.
- Digital-type CDI ignition system with timing set to enhance the engine's low-rpm power characteristics.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system for precise operation and positive feel.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
- Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- 30.5 inch seat height.
- Lightweight aluminum rims for reduced weight provide agile handling and improved suspension performance.
- Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
- Displacement: 124cc
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0mm x 62.1mm (2.24in x 1.92 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Overall Length: 1835 mm (72.2 in.)
- Overall Width: 770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Overall Height: 1085 mm (42.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1245 mm (49.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height: 775 mm (30.5 in.)
- Curb Mass: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Drum brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 70/100-17 40M, tube type
- Tires Rear: 90/100-14 49M, tube type
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Fuel Tank: 4.8L (1.3 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 6 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0mm x 62.1mm (2.24 in. x 1.92 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 70/100-17 40M, tube type
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Rear Tire
- 90/100-14 49M, tube type
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8L (1.3 US gal.)
- 1245 mm (49.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 775 mm (30.5 in.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- 6 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty